New Year 2019 Yoga Schedule
Closed for the Holiday
New Year session begin the Week of January 21,2019
- Venue: Calvary United Church, 290 Ridout St. South
- Entrance: Porch door off of Garfield Street (Plenty of parking on the street or back lane of church)
- Tuesday Beginner 9:30 - 10:45 AM
- Tuesday Beginner 6:30 - 7:45 PM
Wednesday Yin/Yang 1:15 - 2:30 PM
Wednesday Beginner 6 – 7:15 PM
Thursday Beginner 9:30 - 10:45 AM
"Drop ins" are welcome or register for the next session!!
- $90.00 – 1 class/week (6 weeks)
- $18.00 – Drop-in class (1st drop-in free)
- No taxes on the above rates
- Late registrations will be prorated
- * Scent Free Environment *
- Beginner: Introduction to hatha yoga. Increase body awareness and let go of stress. Learn the basic and build a strong foundation in breathing, postures and meditation.
- Beginner Plus:This practice will serve those whom have been practicing yoga and know the basic postures. You will move deeper into your practice with advance breath work/meditation, inversions, back bends and balancing postures.
- Yin/Yang Yoga: The Yang practice brings length and strength to all the core muscles in the body. The Yin practice breeds stillness in the body and breath while encouraging the joints to open. When Yin and Yang are practiced together you’re left feeling balanced and open.