Classes will resume once
Covid restrictions have improved
- Venue: Calvary United Church, 290 Ridout St. South
- Entrance: Open yellow/brown porch off of Garfield Street.
- Plenty of parking on the street or back lane of church
Monday Beginner 9:30 - 10:45AM
Monday Beginner 6:00 - 7:15PM
Wednesday Yin/Yang 1:15 - 2:30PM
Thursday Beginner 9:30 - 10:45AM
"No "Drop ins" allowed during Covid!!
- $96.00 – 1 class/week (6 weeks)
- $18.00 – Drop-in class (1st drop-in free)
- No taxes on the above rates
- Late registrations will be prorated
- * Scent Free Environment *
- Beginner: Introduction to Hatha yoga. Increase body awareness and let go of stress. Learn the basic and build a strong foundation in breathing, postures and meditation.
- Yin/Yang Yoga: The Yang practice brings length and strength to all the core muscles in the body. The Yin practice breeds stillness in the body and breath while encouraging the joints to open. When Yin and Yang are practiced together you’re left feeling balanced and open.